00:01 Fedde Le Grand - Rockin' N' Rollin'
04:50 Fedde Le Grand & Michael Calfan - Lion (Feel The Love)
15:32 Fedde Le Grand & Sultan + Ned Shepard - No Good
50:03 Coldplay - Paradise (Fedde Le Grand remix)
54:00 Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero ft. Matthew Koma - Sparks
Fedde Le Grand Live @ Tomorrowland 2013 - Live Set
Darth & Vader Releases “Power Trip” Single and Video featuring Laura Brehm
“Power Trip” is the lead single to come from Brazilian based Hugo Castellan, an electro house DJ/Producer who performs under the moniker of Darth & Vader. Backed with a finely tuned vocal offering, the Brazilian DJ paired up with singer-songwriter Laura Brehm to create a concoction of high-end electro house magic. Brehm, an independent musician from Denver, Colorado, has collaborated with many other musicians and producers, developing and transforming her pop/folk sound into electroacoustic. Brehm’s sweet and light vocals, along with her unique form of songwriting, blend effortlessly with Castellan’s killer beats and basslines to create an addictive summer jam.
Thank you for visiting our Rockethub campaign, we need your support!
Deeply committed to this project, 4 members of the team (Director, Editor, Co-Producer & Music Supervisor) have been contributing their time over the last two years to make this film happen. Having already wrapped shooting, we are now at a critical moment in post-production and editing. This fundraising drive will enable us to acquire archival footage in order to finish the film for a targeted 2012 festival premiere.
So if you love house music, or have ever been moved by music -- please read on for more about this project, and how you can help to bring this vision to life to share with the world.
With love, respect and sincere thanks,
House Music Movie (working title) is a feature length independent documentary film about house music, dance and global pop culture. DJ’s, producers, remixers, dancers and fans discuss their careers and celebrity in this behind-the-scenes look at the house music industry. Along with footage of house music in action, the film also captures candid conversations about house (also called electronic dance music) with authors, artists, club owners and cultural experts.
This current $115,000 goal will get us through the crucial phase of finishing a rough cut with archival footage. We have identified the archival footage we require to tell this story. We need approximately 15 to 18 minutes of this footage in order to tell the story accurately.
Any additional funding we receive over our $115,000 goal will go to additional post production expenses (Sound design, color correction, title and ending credit sequences), a robust film festival submission release and additional marketing for the film.
Join us on this journey.
With your continued contributions, we can reach the $115,000 mark and acquire the footage we need!
About RocketHub - Link
1. RocketHub is not an investment or charity, nor a selling marketplace. It is an exchange: community startup funds bartered for rewards from the steering team.
2. It's an All & More mechanism: if we don't reach our financial goal, we get to keep whatever was pledged. If we do reach it, we'll continue to raise as much as we can before the days are over.
Goal 1 | $115,000 | Acquire archival footage for completion of the rough cut.
I would be happy to answer and all questions from potential backers. Please email me at:
A picture of a new Pioneer DJ Controller was posted on their facebook page. What do we know? Well nothing definitive, but we could assume that it would be a 'light' version of the recent released DDJ controllers. This way they would cover the bottom segment of the controller market perhaps. Looking at the Kontrol S2 announcement by Native Instruments last week, this assumption would make sense.
Just one month after the curtain fell on the 7th and biggest edition of Tomorrowland yet, festival organisers ID&T have unveiled what is, without doubt, the most extraordinary, mind-blowing and evocative piece of after movie footage you’re likely to have set your eyes on. This really isn’t PR bullsh@t – this is mega! It’ll take just minutes of your time to find yourselves in agreement with us…
Featuring the very best moments of what surely is now a contender for ‘greatest festival on earth’, and capturing so perfectly what the 3-day electronic extravaganza is all about, this 14 minute audio-visual masterpiece reveals the ‘essence of Tomorrowland’ in all its glory and is an assault on the senses like no other.
Describing it would be pointless as no words do it justice. All we can say is that if you didn’t get the chance to partake in the ridiculous festivities of this summer, one watch of this movie and you’ll be blocking 27th – 29th July 2012 without hesitation. And if you think this year looks good you can be absolutely certain that next year will be bigger and better in every way imaginable….that’s just what ID&T do.
So kick back, put your feet up and see for yourselves. You will not be disappointed. It is truly spectacular!
01. Pryda - Mirage w/ Empire of The Sun - We Are People
02. Avicii - Levels
03. Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso - Calling W/ Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - Generation X
04. Steve Angello & Alex metric - Open Your Eyes
05. Quintino & Apster - Epic w/ Chuckie - let The Bass Kick w/Boys will be Boys - Rock This
06. Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Yves V & Angger Dimas - Madagascar
07. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - Rej
08. Swedish House Mafia - Save The World ( Original ) w/ Tommy Trash - The End w/ Swedish House Mafia - Save The World ( Zedd Mix )
Yes! It's really him! Carl Cox joins DJSounds on the show this week, playing cuts and remixes from his brand new album - All Roads Lead To The Dancefloor, in an exclusive mix over four CDJ-2000s and the DJM-2000. This really is special.
Carl tells Dan Tait about the concept behind the album and how it comes on a unique USB key, packed with additional content.
Avicii, Chuckie, Kaskade @ IDentity Festival 2011, Bristow, USA : Live sets:
01. Chuckie & Gregori Klosman - Mutfakta (Chuckie Intro Edit) w/ David Guetta Feat. Estelle - One Love (Chuckie & Fatman Scoop Remix)
02. Chuckie & Hardwell feat. MC Ambush - Move It 2 The Drum (Chuckie Edit) w/ Justice vs. Simian- We Are Your Friends (Acapella)
03. Robbie Rivera Feat. Fast Eddie - Let Me Sip My Drink (Chuckie Remix)
06. Deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner vs. Daft Punk - Animal Rights Around The World (Chuckie Mash Up) w/ Chuckie - Aftershock (Can't Fight The Feeling) (Acapella)
07. Bassment Jaxx - Where's Your Head At (Chuckie Cold Blank Mash Up)
08. David Guetta Feat. Wynter Gordon - Dirty Talk (Laidback Luke Remix)
09. Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand
10. Martin Solveig Feat. Dragonette vs. Steve Angello - Say Hello To Rave n' Roll (JB Mash Up) w/ Chris Brown & Benny Benassi - Beautiful People (Acapella)
11. Kanye West Feat. Rihanna All Of The Lights (Mata vs. Laidback Luke Edit)
12. Ferry Corsten - Punk (Sidney Samson Remix)
13. Daft Punk - Aerodynamic (Chuckie Bootleg)
14. Congorock & Steve Angello vs. Laidback Luke Feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Babylon Till Tonight (Private Bootleg)
15. Swedish House Mafia - One (Congorock Remix)
The genre-spawning Dirty Dutch label big cheese and former Hip Hop hit maker is never afraid of having a tear down on Twitter to his 100,000+ followers, fortunately for DJsounds Chuckie kept his cool when he spoke to us at Blue Marlin at Cala Jondal in Ibiza.
Known by passport control as Clyde Narain, Chuckie told us how little he has seen of the island in the three years he has been coming here, knowing only the walls of Pacha and his hotel room. He speaks of the power of the little known "Hot Cue Banks" in rekordbox and why he changed over to playing off SD card in the first place. Having moved from Guetta's Thursday night at Pacha to being a headline resident on Wednesdays with Erick at Subliminal seems to be proving a shrewd move.
New hot collaboration between Fedde Le Grand and Nicky Romero called "Freaky". The track was played by DJ Mark Knight in his Essential Mix this weekend and will be released on Toolroom Records. Preview here: